The smoke barrier (TFR) is primarily used for limiting smoke in defined areas. Moreover, smoke arising in the event of a fire is reliably directed to extraction devices.
To be able to cover all applications, the TFR is available in the following variations:
- Textile-flexible smoke barrier (Type: TFR-XX and TFR-FS)
- Passable textile-flexible smoke barrier (Type: TFR-XX Streifen and TFR-FS Streifen)
- Rigid smoke barrier (Type: TFR-FF)
Our smoke barrier is available in non-divided system widths up to 60 metres, and in the D30 - D120 class as well as in the DH30 - DH120 class.
Textile-flexible smoke barrier
When opened, the textile is located on a winding shaft in an enclosure made of galvanised sheet steel above the opening to be closed....MORE
Passable textile-flexible smoke barrier
The flexible fabric smoke barrier can be designed as a passable smoke barrier (strips / lamellae) across the entire system width or across partial lengths. This system is particularly well-suited in passages or escape routes for forming smoke compartments.
Rigid smoke barrier
The rigid fabric smoke barrier, also called fixed panel, consists largely of fabric, which is equipped at the top with a frame.MORE
Safeguarding the livelihoods of people and animals - as there are approx. 400 fire-related deaths in Germany each year. 95% of these fall victim to combustion gases, not the actual flames.
- Smoke-controlled escape and rescue routes save humans lives
- Ensuring safe extinguisher access
- Preventing the spread of smoke
- Systematically dissipating smoke (optimisation of the SHEV system)
- Reducing the discharge of heat to buildings and components