|General technical approval:||Z-6.5-2263|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||240 x 160 x 90 mm|
|Input voltage:||230 V AC +10% / -15%|
|Input current:||max. 2 A|
|Output voltage:||24 V DC +/- 5 %|
The central unit of the hold-open device can be universally used for fire protection closures due to its multitude of functions and meets the requirements of the DIBt (German Institute for Construction Engineering).
Features / Highlights:
- Control of 230V tubular motors or 400V door drives (parallel operation of 2 drives possible on one connection)
- CAN-BUS system for coupling an additional control unit (e.g. KGG CALLPOINT)
- Configuration via PC software KGG-HPS Control
- MicroSD card for configuration and error memory
- Multilingual membrane keyboard with integrated manual activation button
- Signal exchange possible for building control system
- Optional signal exchange with fire alarm system
- Connection of numerous components
The following components can be connected or analysed:
- Max. 20 fire alarms
- 1 motorised opening aid
- 2 magnetic clamps
- 3 end switches
- 2 light barriers
- 1 horn / flashing light
- 2 safety contact strips
- 1 external pushbutton
- Radio remote control (HPS remote)
The HPS-CONTROL software was specifically designed for the arresting system and communicates with the controller via a USB interface cable. The software includes German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch, and Turkish system languages.
The functionality of the system configuration is implemented for the initial start. It serves to adapt the controller to the specific local conditions.
All contiguous malfunctions are displayed in real time. An existing malfunction can be quickly and precisely localised due to the integrated error memory and potentially exported as an error log as well. For the user, General System Data is readable. In addition, the cycle counter and the error memory can be read and exported. A history function enables service information to be traced.
By connecting a remote control, the control signals, open and close, can be wirelessly transmitted to the central unit (dead-man operation). Exclusively that system that is certified in the approval test may be used as a radio module.
The Callpoint is an optional expansion of the arresting system with reset function, which is connected to the central unit via CAN-BUS. The visualisation and functionality of the control elements is identical to these on the control panel.
2 different models available:
- With accessible function keys (open/close).
- The button must be opened to be able to activate the operating keys.
The CALLPOINT control point is available in the housing colour orange (~ RAL 2011) or yellow (~RAL 1004).