|Dimensions (WxHxD):||160 x 80 x 85 mm|
|Input voltage:||230 V AC +10% / -15%|
|Input current:||max. 2 A|
|Output voltage:||24 V DC +/- 5 %|
TheKGG VISION1 COMPACT serves to control a 230VAC tubular motor with an internal locking device for a flexible fabric system according to the gravity fail safe principle.
To link multiple flexible fabric systems to each other, the KGG VISION1 COMPACT can be connected to the KGG VISION1 central unit as a subordinate control module.
Features / Highlights:
- Overload protection
- Internal 24 V supply
- Does not shut down in case of brief power supply Interruption
- OPEN and CLOSED end switch analysed in the motor
The following can be connected:
- On-Site triggering (fire alarm system via potential-free contact)
- External hold-open device
- Connection to a KGG VISION 1 and multiple KGG VISION1 COMPACTs, if necessary